DymatizeElite 12 Hour Meal Replacement is designed to be the ultimate high performance recovery formula. Knowing that protein helps fuel the body throughout the day and helps to repair muscles after a workout or other activity, Dymatize developed a protein matrix that took recovery to the next level. We combined this revolutionary protein matrix with a thorough Vitamin and Mineral Blend, a complete Lipid blend, and a Fiber compound as well as added Digestive Enzymes to create the ultimate Meal Replacement product.
After a battery of tests and trials, we have developed a calculated protein timing system that we call Sustained Muscle Saturation Technology (SMST). How does SMST work? Different proteins have different chemical compositions and different rates at which they can be assimilated by the body. By developing an absorption "time-line" of the highest quality of proteins, we were able to create the basis of the 12-hour formula. We then added the advanced enzyme matrix Zytrix to more efficiently aid in the absorption of proteins, as well as an advanced lipid blend that specifically promotes a longer absorption rate of the proteins allowing for a complete anabolic, nitrogen rich environment to be sustained in the body over an extended period of time.
- 42 grams of Dymatize's unique extended release protein matrix
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- Added Glutamine and BCAA's
- Added fiber - 3 grams per serving
- Added digestive enzyme matrix: Zytrix
- Exclusive Liposorb blend including MCTs, Flax Seed Oil, Borage Oil and CLA
To develop DymatizeElite 12 our Meal Replacement, every facet of protein usage was analyzed. Nitrogen retention and absorption is a combination of several different factors and each source of protein has its own results. These factors include:
1. Rate of Absorption (RA), the rate each different protein source releases its amino acids.
2. Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). An evaluation "best method" used by the FDA and FAO/WHO which uses nitrogen absorption and amino acid profile to rate quality.
3. Amino Acid Profile. Each protein source has its own unique amino acid profile.
4. Biological Value (BV). Derived from the amount of Nitrogen absorbed over the amount of Nitrogen incorporated into the body. Helps determine the amount of protein absorbed from different protein sources.
5. Net Protein Utilization (NPU) is used to determine the ideal amount of essential amino acids.
6. Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER).
Through our research, we determined that no single existing natural protein source was ideal for achieving extended release anabolic effects. The optimal source was found to be a fusion of several different complete protein sources, in addition to added free form branch chain amino acids and other free form amino acids. Whey protein has the highest BV of any natural complete protein source, and whey also has the highest rating of PDCAAS and because of this, forms the basis of our 12 Hour Protein. Top rated performers Milk and Egg Protein have also been added to fully enhance whey's effectiveness over a sustained period of time. Our exclusive blend helps enhance and prolong the Positive Nitrogen Balance Dymatize 12 Hour Protein was developed to achieve.
- Extended Protein Release fuels muscles up to 12 hours
- Contains the most anabolic/Anti catabolic protein source available
- Great source of protein anytime - morning, pre/post workout, and nighttime
- Keep positive nirtogen balance all day and while you sleep
- Loaded with nitogen producing Protein, Glutamine, and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's)
Elite 12 Hour MRP Directions:
For a rich, creamy shake, combine contents of each packet with 12-16 ounces of cold water or skim milk and thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker for 15 seconds. For a higher calorie meal replacement, mix with whole milk. DymatizeElite 12 Hour Meal Replacement is perfect for adding or replacing one to two meals a day.
Nie możesz pisać nowych tematów Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów Nie możesz głosować w ankietach Nie możesz załączać plików na tym forum Możesz ściągać załączniki na tym forum